Monday, May 5, 2014

Where dream comes true



Guess where I have been last weekend? That's right. It's Disneyland. True that Hong Kong Disneyland is not the world's biggest or funniest theme park to go, but it has its magic. That was the third time I went and it still surprise me. Probably because the park is expending slowly and seems like never going to finish it. Is it possible to take pictures with all these cartoon characters? The line of people is as long as the song of ice and fire (It's Game of Thrones season, okay?) I took photos with Belle ,and Donald Duck, and the mouse couple the first time I went, Buzz and someone else the second, this time I met Woody and Mickey and Minnie again.

Meanwhile, I was worry about I might pick the wrong outfit for this fun outdoor day. But turns out, I picked the perfect sundress and shirt and shoes for it. And I had that cute hat for a long time but never put it out. Gosh, I wish I have more days like that would allow me to put that little hat on.



























8 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures! Alex


    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get the floral pictures as the "color" of your script in the blog header?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is so cute! Loving the flower print and pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is so cute :) love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your support.